Cervical Collar Sunshine Coast
In Need of a Cervical Collars on the Sunshine Coast? We Can Help
Our team of professionals will work with you to fit your cervical collar in our Sunshine Coast clinics. We utilise our experience in prosthetics and orthotics to ensure every device fits comfortably and provides the support you require.
Problems Using a Cervical Collar in Nambour Addresses
In our Nambour, and other clinics along the Sunshine Coast, we provide clients with cervical collars for several reasons, including:
- Cervical fractures – You may require a cervical collar when you have experienced trauma to the head or neck, and an x-ray identifies a cervical spine fracture in the top seven vertebrae. Collars are essential in these cases, as they reduce the risk of spinal cord injury by limiting movement while the fracture heals.
- Realign the spinal cord – The cervical collar helps an individual maintain a long and straight spine. In instances where the spinal cord has become misaligned, the device can be used to support the head while the spinal cord realigns.
- Support the neck during recovery from surgery – Post-surgery, a cervical collar may be worn to support the neck during recovery. The device assists in healing by limiting movement, providing support, and aiding in pain management.
Wearing a cervical collar long-term is not recommended, however when used correctly and with our guidance, the device is useful for supporting the head and neck while bones and tissues recover from trauma, injury, or surgery.
What Sets Dynamic Prosthetics and Orthotics Apart Regarding Cervical Collar in Nambour
The following are just three of the many reasons why our clients enjoy working with our professional team:
- Experience – Our Senior Prosthetist/Orthotist, Dewet Heyns, and Master Technician, Steve Saroglia, combined, have over sixty years’ experience in the prosthetics and orthotics industry. They use their experience to ensure every client is satisfied and comfortable with their device.
- Locations – Our head office and clinic are located in Nambour, but we provide services in clinics along the Sunshine Coast, in Northlakes, Gympie, and Rockhampton. This variety of locations allows you to book appointments in the area that suits you best.
- Patient-oriented – Everyone on our team, including our Director and Office Manager, Deborah Heyns, is focused on providing high quality care and service to every client. We are happy to address any concerns or questions you have about the devices we stock and manufacture. We are also National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) approved and registered with the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA).
Whether you visit us for a cervical collar in Nambour or another device, our team has the skills and experience to provide you with a device that works for you, your lifestyle and personal goals.
About Dynamic Prosthetics and Orthotics
Our focus is on serving each individual, utilising our skills and experience to ensure you are satisfied with your device. We are a member of the Australian Orthotic Prosthetic Association (AOPA) and follow their Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct, ensuring you receive quality and professional service.