Get Custom Congenital Orthotics from Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics
Congenital orthotics can make a huge difference in mobility, comfort and quality of life for individuals with congenital foot defects or abnormalities. At Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics, we can help you find the ideal orthotics for yourself or a loved one. We are extremely knowledgeable about all types of orthotics—both custom and prefabricated—and will work to arrive at the ideal solution for the patient.
What Sets Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics Apart Regarding Congenital Orthotics
The sheer number of orthotic types and designs that are available on the market can make it a daunting and stressful challenge to find the right fit for a specific patient – we strive to make the process feel easy. Here are a few factors that help us do just that:
- Our team. We are a family-owned business with a team that brings more than 60 years of combined industry experience to the table. Our deep knowledge of orthotic design and structure enables us to deliver helpful, results-oriented services to each and every client.
- Our focus on patient care. When you come to us, our number one goal is to make you feel comfortable. Our focus on patient care, patient experience and patient satisfaction gives our business that extra special touch that our clients appreciate. We are extremely compassionate and strive to understand what our patients are going through so that we can help them more effectively.
- Our testimonials. If you want to get a sense of the caring and compassionate services we provide, look no further than our testimonials. These messages from past and current patients show how much we care about our patients and how hard we work to make them comfortable.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Congenital Orthotics
At Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics, we are going to be with you every step of the way as we fit and manufacture your custom orthotics. Here are a few mistakes people commonly make when choosing orthotics – mistakes we help our patients avoid.
- Shopping for orthotics without the guidance of a professional. You can find certain types of orthotics or shoe inserts at your local department store. These products typically aren’t suited for correcting congenital conditions. Seeking the advice and guidance of a professional will give you a better result the first time, without all the unsatisfying trial and error.
- Not working with a manufacturer. We don’t just fit you for an orthotic and then send the measurements to a third party for manufacturing. On the contrary, we manufacture our orthotics in-house. This setup enables us to create orthotics that are truly custom-designed to suit your needs.
- Assuming all orthotics are the same. Orthotic fitting and design are complex because every patient needs something slightly different. An orthotic for fleet feet (or a Supra Malleolus Orthosis) is going to function very differently than a Jointed Ankle Foot Orthosis would. Let us design and customise something that meets your specific needs.
Why Trust Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics?
Between our team experience, our friendly approach, our all-in-house service and our ability to provide orthotics for a wide range of different conditions, you can count on our team to deliver the result you are seeking, whether you require a Supra Malleolus Orthosis for treating congenital flat feet or a prefabricated ankle brace to help with a sports injury, count on us to provide it. Get in touch today to schedule an appointment.