NDIS Approved Orthotics
Let Us Assist You Regarding NDIS Approved Orthotics
Are you looking for a quality range of NDIS approved orthotics? Look no further than the selection available through Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics. We offer durable options for braces or artificial limbs that help you perform everyday tasks.
Related Services We Provide to NDIS Approved Prosthetics
We are proud to offer our clients more than just options for prosthetics. Other services that we provide include:
- Custom Socket Designs: Are you looking for a way to display your unique personality through NDIS approved prosthetics? We have you covered. Our company offers vinyl and airbrushing options for any prosthetic limb. We feature a variety of custom designs. Find out more about your options.
- Paediatric assistance: It’s difficult for children and parents to work through the issues that arise when a child is combating a physical disability. We are proud to offer paediatric services for children that struggle with a variety of issues including club feet, cerebral palsy and spina bifida.
- Patient follow-up: We believe that it is not enough to provide you with a prosthesis and send you on your way. Our team schedules quarterly follow-ups with you to ensure that you are entirely satisfied with your device. We send you a reminder letter to let you know that it is time to call and make your appointment. If you need to schedule an appointment sooner, reach out to us any time.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding NDIS Approved Orthotics
Choosing the right type of orthotic is a crucial decision. Here are examples of what to avoid when thinking about your options:
- Improper care: Many clients overlook that they should clean an orthotic daily. You should only use a combination of lukewarm water and soap during this process. While you can always wear your brace outdoors, you should never leave it outside when you aren’t using it. Try to leave it next to your bed or within arm’s reach so you can attach it quickly.
- Overestimating costs: Our company works hand-in-hand with the NDIS to provide you with options for orthotics and prosthetics that are approved by this entity. This approval means that a significant amount, if not all, of the cost of your device, would be covered through NDIS. Our team is happy to discuss your options with you.
- Wearing your brace unnecessarily: Your orthotic is meant to assist you when you plan to be on your feet for more than 10 minutes on uneven ground. It is not common for your orthotic to cause any irritation, so if you experience any discomfort when you are using your brace, please reach out to us right away to make adjustments.
About Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics
The professionals at Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics strive to provide you with an excellent customer experience. We take the time to explain your options so that you feel comfortable with your choice. Our team is always available for any follow-up questions or concerns.
To learn more about your choices for NDIS approved prosthetics, please send us a message through our contact page.