Orthotics Sunshine Coast
Trust Dynamic Prosthetics and Orthotics in the Sunshine Coast
Prosthetics and orthotics in the Sunshine Coast are typically lifelong medical needs. Both of these items are valuable devices that can address numerous and varied concerns. Orthotics can help prevent injuries, improve foot function, and address foot pain, while prosthetics can restore mobility and quality of life for the people who need them. Dynamic Prosthetics and Orthotics offer a range of custom prosthetics and orthotics for patients of all ages with a wide variety of conditions.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Prosthetics in the Sunshine Coast
If you have suffered the loss of a limb or someone you love has, then sooner or later, you will need to choose a prosthetist. Finding the right prosthetist is vital to achieving years of happiness with your prosthesis. To choose the right provider, be sure to avoid these common mistakes.
- Choosing the most convenient prosthetist. Avoid selecting a prosthetist simply because they are the closest to your home – it’s more important to work with the right prosthetist than the most convenient one.
- Choosing the one with the fanciest office. You want to be comfortable, but you don’t need to be dazzled. If the best prosthetist has a fancy office, excellent – but don’t make a questionable choice just because they spent a lot of money on their waiting room.
- Choosing the nicest provider. It’s important to have a good working relationship with your prosthetist. That said, don’t choose a less-qualified provider just because they are friendly, welcoming, and accommodating.
Keep in mind that results matter more than anything else. Look for a prosthetist with the experience and qualifications needed to provide quality prosthetics or joint instability orthotics – you’re the one who has to live with your device.
Related Services We Provide to Prosthetics in the Sunshine Coast
At Dynamic Prosthetics and Orthotics, we provide custom medical devices tailored to meet your individual needs. Our services include:
- Prosthetics. We offer upper and lower limb prosthetics. We’ll complete a comprehensive assessment of your needs and goals and make sure that you understand your condition and your options.
- Custom socket design. Just because you have a prosthesis doesn’t mean you can’t express yourself through body art. We can airbrush or vinyl-wrap your socket to suit your preferences.
- Orthotics. We provide all types of custom and prefabricated orthotics, including joint instability orthotics and those designed to address arthritis, diabetes, stroke, and other conditions.
- Paediatric services. We are parents ourselves and passionate about helping our youngest patients. We treat conditions such as cerebral palsy, club feet, down syndrome, dysplasia, bowed legs, knock knees, and spina bifida.
Why You Should Use Dynamic Prosthetics and Orthotics
Dynamic Prosthetics and Orthotics offers a friendly, professional, and modern clinical environment along with an experienced, qualified staff. We adopt the Australian Orthotic Prosthetic Association (AOPA) Code of Conduct, committing to applying the principles in every professional interaction. We are NDIS-approved and registered with DVA. We are a family business focusing on patient experience and satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more.