Find an Option for Neuromuscular Orthotics That Puts You At Ease
Have you received a recommendation that you try wearing neuromuscular orthotics to aid in the correction or treatment of persistent jaw pain? If so, you may not know where to turn to find access to the type of medical device you’ll need. At Dynamic Prosthetic & Orthotics, though, we make what can seem like a complicated process into something much easier. Here’s how we can help.
About the Professional Staff at Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics
Excellent quality of care begins at the human level, and we take great pride in the dedicated team we’ve assembled under one roof. Take a moment to learn more about us:
- We are local, family-owned and operated, and dedicated to providing excellent service and in-depth assistance to our neighbours throughout the Sunshine Coast and Nambour.
- Our team has more than 60 years of combined experience in the creation and fabrication of prosthetics and orthotics, enabling us to know how to develop and implement a smart plan for your treatment.
- We have a strong track record of positive customer service interactions. We know that you may experience pain or discomfort as you seek orthotic treatment and how that can colour your experiences. By providing a patient, attentive level of customer service to all our clients, we’re able to work together as a team.
About Dynamic Prosthetics & Orthotics’ Guarantees to Our Patients
In our practice, we understand that for patients of all ages, seeking a neuromuscular orthotic in Nambour can be a process fraught with challenges. To help alleviate patient concerns, we’ve developed services aimed at providing peace of mind. Here’s what that means in practical terms:
- We guarantee good fit and function for your orthotics. Comfort is of particular importance when you wear a device such as a neuromuscular orthotic. We are not only precise and careful in our measurements, but we follow up with our patients at the three month mark to ensure a continued good fit. We’re always happy to make adjustments.
- Stress-free office visits are important to us, and we take care to make you feel as at ease as possible when you visit. From easy booking to clear communication and a comfortable environment, we promise to do our best to help you feel engaged with this process.
- We are proud members of the Australian Orthotic Prosthetic Association. Not only does our AOPA membership allow us to engage in continual professional development activities, but it also provides us with a clear framework for ethical conduct. We adhere strictly to these ethical guidelines, providing our patients from Nambour with dependable, compassionate help to better serve their needs.
Our History with Offering Options for a Neuromuscular Orthotic on the Sunshine Coast
A fresh face in the orthotics sector, we’ve nonetheless pulled together decades of experience to use in the service of providing our patients young and old alike with access to the tools deemed important for their health. With in-depth insights available for using the NDIS as necessary for these products and frequent opportunities to learn about how to make the most of your orthotic, we look forward to providing years of dedicated service to our community in the Sunshine Coast. Schedule a visit with us today.